...for the interest in finding out more about me. I always struggle quite a bit with what to say about myself on a page like this. First thing is usually talking about background and education, but how much does that really tell you?
This is why I decided to give you some different angles to get to know more about me.
Pick whichever you think will help you get an idea
What would you like to know?
“A good teacher can never be fixed in a routine. Each moment requires a sensitive mind that is constantly changing and constantly adapting. A teacher must never impose his student to fit his favorite pattern. A good teacher protects his pupils from his own influence. A teacher is never a giver of truth; he is a guide, a pointer to the truth that each student must find for himself. I am not teaching you anything, I just help you to explore yourself.”
I prefere to speak in my own words. But something have already been said in a way that don't need to be re-written.
Bruce Lee's words express my vision on teaching, coaching and guiding
Ingvild specializes in Longevity of body and mind with a very down to earth approach. Movement of the body and of the mind are key elements in sustaining a long and healthy life while feeling empowered and free.
Ingvild: "The body is a fantastic tool to help us understand life and help us understand ourselves. Us humans, we’re great at understanding concepts, having insights and getting more and more intelligent. But all of that intelligence only translates into wisdom once we embody that which we think we understand. Making it 3D, then 4D, then 5D.
With that I mean: live your knowledge, practice your concepts, fall and fail and stumble and get back up again and fall again and so on. Feel life, embody life."
She works with movement, meditation and Inner Work from different perspectives.Always connecting the physical, the emotional, the mental and the spiritual and transelating it to what it means to be human. In her teachings she combines these skills with her many years of experience in working with group dynamics and talent coaching in the performing arts.
This way she brings the physical practice beyond the movement and the Inner practice beyond the mind and turns all into a contexts of personal development which will let you experience who you are and what you’re truly capable of.
Ingvilds basic movement language comes from her many years of Yoga training & teaching and is enriched by continues training with the most inspiring people in the fields of movement, anatomy, physiology, fascia and philosophy.
you can work with Ingvild in different ways:
Even in the stillest balance
the movement never stops
* I am a mom, this is my most precious role in life
* My father is a scientist & an atheist.
* My mother has always been deeply into spiritual studies. Way before it was hip.
*My preferred leisure time is spend at home with my Man, my boy & our rabbit
* Breathing has been a huge struggle for me for a big part of my life as I suffered from heavy astma and later from chronically inflamed membranes.
* I love to move. I made it (part of) my job. Yet in daily life I can be quite clumsy
* Yoga asana is my basic movement language. Though nowadays enriched with so much more then just yoga asana
* As a kid I always got picket last with sports in school because of my lack of athleticism
* I am probably one of the least competitive people on this planet. Winning just does not interest me in any way
* My dreams at night are extremely vivid. I still remember dreams from when I was as young as 4 years old.
* As a child I often did't know if I were awake or dreaming. Both states felt the same to me.
* I went heavily burn-out during my job as a producer in theatre when I was 26 years old.
* Since I was 8 I've had younger humans in my life. They teach me more than anything in the world.
* Most of my adult life I have lived and worked with artists.
* I am Dutch. But my genetics are a mixture of Dutch (Dad), Norwegian (mom's Dad) & Canadian (mom's Mom)
* I mistype and mis-spel. I know how to write, I just don't see my own spelling mistakes. I've been tested and drilled and punished and laughed at. It still happens. I have learned to not be so bothered and ashamed about it
* I couldn't live without hugs
* I love reading, researching and studying. Call me a nerd.
* School was not so much my thing.
* I don't drink alcohol. I don't do drugs or plant medicine. I even quit drinking coffee...
* I regularly feel drunk from meditating
* As a teenager I loved reading the English dictionary in search of beautiful words. I love language. I also spend hours writing poetry. And day dreaming.
* My inner world looks like the Hardangervidda mountains in Norway.
Degrees & Certifications
* NLP Trainer
NLP Trainers Training - NLP Academy by Grinder, Bostic & Caroll (In progress, due 2021)
* Myofascia Release & Neuro Muscular Therapy Practitioner
Mylogenics Rehab - Overload World Wide (2019)
Mylogenics Activation - Overload World Wide (2018)
Mylogencis Release - Overload World Wide (2018)
* NLP Practitioner & Master Practitioner
Master Practitioner - Het NLP Instituut (2018)
Practitioner - Het NLP Instituut (2017)
* Yoga Instructor E-RYT500
100 hours in depth Functional yoga & Philosophy - TFY Teacher Trainings (2017)
200 hours Yin Yoga, Fascia & Chakra studies - TFY Teacher Trainings (2016)
200 Hours In depth, Functional yoga, anatomy & Philosophy - TFY Teacher Trainings (2015)
200 hours Vinyasa & Anatomy Teacher Training - TFY Teacher Trainings (2013)
Fotovakschool Amsterdam (2004)
* Batchelor of Social Studies
Cultural & Social studies, Hoge School van Utrecht (2004)
Continuing Ecucation & Trainings
Styles & Trainers:
* Kriya Yoga Meditation 1st & 2nd initiation – by Peter van Breukelen
* Unified Science - by Resonance Science foundation
* Chakra Training - by Matt Kahn
* Spineal Health - by Stuart Mc Gill & Bernie Clark
* Fighting Monkey, zero forms, speedstool, anatomy of injury, coordinations and more - by Jozef Frucek & Linda Kapetanea
* Evolve Move Play – by Ben Medder
* Budokon Mobility for movers – by Cameron & Melayne Shayne
* Spinal Waves - by Jon Yuen
* Breathwork – by Dan Brulé
* Wim Hof Method – by Daniel Kluken
* Ashtanga Yoga – by Kino MacGregor
* Handstand - by Kino MacGregor
* Anurasa Yoga - by Ross Rayburn
* Yoga Therapy: Psoas – by Sandra Carson
* Handstand – by Myra Gleisberg
* The Rocket 1 Yoga Series – by Damien de Bastier